Progress Lifeline is an award-winning personal alarm and telecare services provider who have been making a positive difference to the lives of over 65,000 customers for more than 30 years.
Our key services include:
- 24-hr telecare monitoring and response service to individuals at home
- The supply, installation and maintenance of personal alarms and advanced telecare devices including but not limited to; smoke detectors, fall detectors, flood detectors, doorway and home sensors, KeySafe and medical alerts
- Emergency home response
- Assistive lifting with trained staff and specialist lifting equipment
- Out-of-hours contact centre for housing providers and local authorities
- 24-hr response service for emergency calls from building elevators.
We work to the high standards and targets set by the TEC Services Association (TSA), with whom we have been an accredited member since 2006. We are very proud to be a TEC Quality - Quality Standards Framework (QSF) certified organisation, demonstrating the safety, innovation and quality of our services.
Progress Lifeline is part of Progress Housing Group, a government regulated and not-for-profit social housing provider with an industry reputation for excellence.