£50 Quarterly prize draw - plus £10 for every individual referral
Please help us spread the word and bring new customers to our website by making referrals. Our staff referral scheme is a great way of rewarding you for introducing your friends and family to Progress Lifeline's 24/7 support services.
You will receive a £10 shopping voucher for every referral you make to Progress Lifeline. Not only that, but for each referral you make, you will be entered into a quarterly prize draw to win £50 worth of shopping vouchers!*
How to refer?
It’s easy to refer to us, simply fill in the online form at the bottom of this page. Alternatively, just call us or email us with the customer details. Then if your friend has a private pay Lifeline unit installed, you will receive a £10 shopping voucher and be entered automatically into the £50 quarterly prize draw.* T&Cs below.
- Fill in the referral form below (scroll to the bottom of this page)
- Either you or your friend can phone us on 03333 204 999
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaflets you can give out:
We ask that you take a few leaflets and give them to family and friends. You could even post one through the letterbox of a neighbour.
We have a pdf email version of the leaflet which you can email to friends and family - download a copy here
Physical leaflets: There are Progress Lifeline leaflets available at Sumner House and over the next month or so we will be delivering some to all offices, to make it easier for you to pick up a few. Please contact Adam Sanders - Business Development Administrator if you would like some leaflets.
* Terms & Conditions:
- To qualify for shopping vouchers, your referral must use the Progress Lifeline service for a minimum of 3 months
- Your vouchers will be issued following the 3 month qualifying period
- There are no limits on how many people you refer or how many vouchers you can receive
- Progress Lifeline staff are exempt from this offer
- If you have any queries, please contact the Business Development Team at Progress Lifeline.