30 years of Telecare experience
We have over 30 years' experience providing high-quality services to customers in independent living schemes and those using a dispersed alarm and Telecare equipment in their own home.
Our corporate customers include housing associations, local authorities, NHS and retirement living properties.
As well as providing traditional resident call monitoring, we also provide a full range of TECS services for businesses and their customers.
Our dedicated project team can assist in designing a service that’s right for you and your customers. They are experienced at seamlessly migrating both large and small customers to our service.
Our key services include:
- 24-hr telecare monitoring and response service
- The supply, installation and maintenance of personal alarms and advanced telecare devices including but not limited to; smoke detectors, fall detectors, flood detectors, doorway and home sensors, KeySafe and medical alerts
- Emergency home response
- Assistive lifting with trained staff and specialist lifting equipment
- Out-of-hours contact centre for housing providers and local authorities
- 24-hr response service for emergency calls from building elevators.