Progress Lifeline is part of Progress Housing Group. You can search all available jobs on the Group's job vacancy portal link on the left-hand side.
Our employees are our greatest asset, which is why we offer a benefit and reward package that recognises the work of our staff.
- Comprehensive Defined Contribution pension scheme via salary exchange (making pension contributions more efficient by reducing the amount of National Insurance paid)
- Green car scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual awards
- 26 days annual leave increasing to 31 after five years and 33 days after 10 years
- Bank holidays
- An additional day’s paid leave for your birthday
- Buy or sell annual leave
- Enhanced family friendly schemes
Health and well-being
- Dedicated mental health first aiders in the workplace
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare and wellbeing plan
- A dedicated 24 hour confidential telephone advice line that provides independent, impartial advice to you and your close family
Learning and development
- Continuous personal and professional development and support to develop achievable career plans
- On the job training
- Personal review and development planning
- Achievable work-life balance through a range of flexible working options, dependent on the role – options which may apply include flexitime and home working
- Support for volunteering activities outside of the workplace
- Support for employees who also have a significant role as a carer
Investors in People is the standard for people management. The standard defines what it takes to lead, support and manage people for sustainable results.
September 2015 saw the launch of the sixth generation Standard. Led by a UK government commission review, hundreds of academics, business leaders, industry experts and practitioners were involved in the creation of the sixth generation, which introduces a four stage performance model, and nine new indicators based on the features of organisations that consistently out perform industry norms.