Your feedback matters to us
Whether it's a compliment or a complaint, we'd love to hear from you so we know what we are doing right and so we know what we could be doing better.
Customers can contact us in any of the following ways:
- In person at our office - Sumner House, 21 King Street, Leyland PR25 2LW
- Email - via our web form below
- Telephone - please call us on 03333 204 999
- Letter - Sumner House, 21 King Street, Leyland PR25 2LW
- Web chat - use the chat icon at the bottom left of the screen - "Hello, can I help?"
Progress Lifeline is committed to providing our customers with high quality services and we want to know if we have got something wrong so that we can put things right. If customers are not happy with the quality of the service they receive, or the way they are treated by our staff or our contractors, they have the right to complain.
If you would like to make a complaint via our website, or if you are happy with something we have done and want to give us a compliment, please complete and submit the feedback form below. We will use this information to improve our services.