We would like to welcome all Home Care Link customers to Progress Lifeline.
We are your new provider of technology-enabled care and emergency home response in the West Lancashire and Knowsley area.
Progress Lifeline has over 30 years' experience in delivering high-quality Technology Enabled Care Services and, currently supports over 65,000 people to live safely and independently at home.
We work to the high standards and targets set by the TEC Services Association (TSA), with whom we have been an accredited member since 2006. We are proud to be a TEC Quality - Quality Standards Framework (QSF) certified organisation, demonstrating the safety, innovation, and quality of our services.
Loraine Simpson, Progress Lifeline Director, said, “We are excited to be delivering more essential Technology Enabled Care services in the West Lancashire and Knowsley area. This supports our aim to increase Progress Lifeline services across the UK. Our focus is growth, high quality services, innovation and partnership working. This in turn will enable us to help more people, with a variety of health conditions, to live more independently. Our highly skilled and established teams have a wealth of experience and expertise in supporting people, and our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Our award-winning Emergency Home Response and Lifting Service will be part of the service that we deliver, further enhancing the existing services across Lancashire.”
Progress Lifeline is an award-winning personal alarm and technology-enabled care services provider who have been making a positive difference to the lives of its customers for more than 30 years.
Key services include:
- 24-hr telecare monitoring and response service to individuals at home
- The supply, installation, and maintenance of personal alarms and advanced telecare devices including but not limited to; smoke detectors, fall detectors, flood detectors, doorway and home sensors, KeySafe, and medical alerts
- Emergency home response
- Assistive lifting with trained staff and specialist lifting equipment
- Out-of-hours contact centre for housing providers and local authorities
- 24-hr response service for emergency calls from building elevators.