Our control centre will be notified if carbon monoxide is detected
Our carbon monoxide alarm is a wireless, indoor sensor which detects the build-up of potentially lethal CO gas and raises an alarm to request help and support. CO is a potentially lethal gas that is emitted from faulty appliances such as boilers, cookers or fires. It has no taste, smell or colour so it is very difficult for individuals to detect a problem. This alarm links to our Progress Lifeline base unit or to provide an accurate and reliable warning if dangerous CO levels are detected within the home. The alarm provides an immediate alert when dangerous CO emissions have been detected due to a blocked flue or fault in a fuel burning appliance, raising an alarm call our 24/7 Control Centre. The alarm is officially approved and kitemarked to the European standard for domestic Carbon Monoxide alarms, EN 50291.
A carbon monoxide alarm is useful for anyone with gas and/or solid fuel appliances at their home. It can be beneficial to households with small children, those living with limited mobility or learning difficulties, plus older people and individuals experiencing long-term health conditions. It protects people in their home from harmful effects of carbon monoxide, reduces risks from using gas and solid fuel appliances and provides automatic, audible CO2 detection alerts to our 24/7 Progress Lifeline Control Centre.
If you are interested in finding out more about this senor, please call one of our friendly advisors on 03333 204 999 who will be happy to help, or you can fill out our contact form by clicking here, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you.