Refer a friend to Progress Lifeline and we'll say thank you with high street gift vouchers
Refer a friend to Progress Lifeline and we'll say thank you with a £10 high street shopping voucher - for both of you
If you’re happy with your red button personal pendant alarm and telecare service from Progress Lifeline, why not refer a friend to us and help someone else to live safely, confidently and independently at home?
Would a member of your family, one of your neighbours, or a friend benefit from our technology enabled care service, Progress Lifeline?
Refer someone you know (with their consent) to Progress Lifeline and you'll both receive a £10 Love2Shop voucher!
There are no limits to how many people you can refer to us.
How to refer someone to Progress Lifeline:
Refer someone for a red button personal safety alarm or home safety and wellbeing telecare sensors, by using the ‘refer a friend’ form in your Progress Lifeline welcome pack, which was given to you by our installers when they came to fit your Lifeline system. Or:
- call us on 03333 204 999 and tell us you want to ‘refer a friend’
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use this web form and quote ‘refer a friend’.
It’s as simple as that to earn a £10 highstreet shopping voucher for you and a friend from Progress Lifeline. You can refer as many people as you want and you both earn £10 each time!
Mrs T, from Lytham St Annes, Lancashire said:
I got the red button for peace of mind and safety as I got older and now I wouldn’t be without it. It’s so worthwhile having the (Progress) Lifeline service. I’ve recommended you to friends and neighbours who now also have a Lifeline, as does my daughter! Mrs T, Progress Lifeline customer of 12 years, Lancashire
- Love2Shop vouchers can be spent in over 20,000 stores, restaurants and attractions, including Argos, Alton Towers, Boots, Debenhams, Halfords, Iceland, Matalan, Mothercare, Dorothy Perkins, Wallis, Wilko and TK Maxx.
- The vouchers will be sent out once the person you referred has been with Progress Lifeline for 3 months.
- You must be an existing Progress Lifeline or Lancashire Telecare customer to benefit from the voucher offer by referring a friend to us. If you are not already a Progress Lifeline customer, but would like to be, or know someone who would benefit from the Lifeline service, contact us on 03333 204 999 for more information and ways to refer. Alternatively visit our website at www.progresslifeline.org.uk.
- Progress Lifeline services start at £3.60 per week for the red button personal pendant alarm with connection to our round the clock response service, with free installation and no set-up or cancellation charges. Find out more here.