Dementia e Hub Newsletter - January Edition
Dementia e-Hub Newsletter -
January 2018 edition
The Dementia eHub Newsletter January 2018 edition is now online here.
Featuring news, articles and services to support you or a loved-one with dementia and memory loss.
This month read about:
- Galloways - support for people living with sight-loss and dementia
- Tellingtales.blog - a place for older people to tell their stories
- Programmes in ageing and dementia available at Lancaster University
- Blackpool Transport's Safe Haven
- Promedica24 - a live-in carer service
- When is poor memory a cause for concern?
If you've enjoyed reading the Dementia Hub e newsletter, why not go along to one of the Dementia Hubs in Lanashire and meet some of the services feautured?
The Bay Dementia Hub and the Fylde Coast Dementia Hub run from various venues across the Fylde Coast and Lancaster and Morecambe each month and feature a speaker and presentation on different subjects and services.
To get the Dementia e Hub newsletter emailed to you each month, subscribe here.
The newsletter is put together by wonderful volunteers at The Bay Dementia Hub. If you have anything you'd like to share in future editions, please email: email@example.com